Being a victim of a dental problem is no joke. Sleepless nights, feeling uncomfortable and the countless times you have to be in pain just because of a dental issue. Well, the good news is that most of these dental problems are preventable through daily flossing, brushing twice a day and observing a proper diet. However, if you have intense dental issues such as severe toothache why don’t you pay us a visit at Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS. You can entrust Encino dentist with your oral health
Why patients prefer us, Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS
You are probably wondering why many people would refer you to us or purportedly prefer us over other Encino dentist. Well, here is a number of reasons why.
- We have a team of highly skilled dentists who observe professionalism in their dentistry.
- Detail oriented. Before opting to any dental treatment, we foremost identify the core source of the problem and inform you about it. This will help you in being aware of what to do to prevent such cases in future.
- Affordable treatment plans. Well, we all want discounts when shopping or at the grocery. But what would be more interesting than getting affordable rates by your Encino dentist, Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS?
- Talent and skills. You’re probably asking yourself- can Philip, Farzad, DDS offer solution to all the dental issues? The answer is yes. Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS possesses the best skills to conduct any form of the dental procedure.
Dental issues and procedures addressed by the Encino dentist
- Tooth cavity, also known as tooth decay.
- Bad breath.
- Bleeding gums.
- Root canal.
- Missing teeth as a result of accidents.
- Chipped off or broken teeth.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Fractured teeth.
- Oral cancer.
- Jaw surgery.
- Temporomandibular joint disorder treatment.
- Dental implants.
- Widened gaps between two teeth.
- Discolored teeth as a result of too much fluoride intakes and excessively consuming pharmaceutical medicines such as tetracycline.
On booking an appointment with the Encino dentist, Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS you are privileged to undergo X-rays, radiology, and MRIs in order to be fond of the intensity of the dental problem. Crowning, bridging, and dentures are also inclusive of the treatment. The Encino dentist also tends to use anesthesia of whichever type so as to make the dental procedure and making the treatment process as painless as possible.
Charges of the Encino dentist
Generally, Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS offers affordable rates which are influenced with a number of aspects such as the location of treatment, a number of teeth to be treated, how severe the dental care is and the type of treatment to be administered. On the wrong run, prices range from $7 to $32,000 depending on which dental case there is.
Benefits and drawbacks of the Encino dentist
You’re advantaged of the following:
- Improved smile.
- Progressed speech delivery.
- Improved overall oral appearance.
- Easier chewing and biting of food substances.
- Durable treatment.
- Affordable treatment plans.
The benefits outweigh the drawbacks, however, the demerit comes in when some processes are irreversible, quite expensive intense dental issues, and longer durations to perform and heal from the dental procedures.
When opting to an Encino dentist why don’t you make Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS your final stop and benefit enormously when it comes to your oral health.