Are you within Calabasas and still having a poor overall oral health? Well, what are you waiting for and Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS is here to provide you with the dental treatment you require. Why don’t you pay a visit to this dentist Calabasas as soon as possible. Dental problems are not a thing that can make you smile all day long. However, the good news is many of the dental problems can be prevented with flossing, observing a proper diet and brushing twice a day. Regular dental check-ups to Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS will still buy you great merits.
Dental issues treated by dentist Calabasas
- Oral cancer. Millions of people, both the young and the old, are being affected by this deadly disease. Its risk factors include tobacco and excessive consumption of alcohol. When you start seeing symptoms such as mouth sores and lumps it is advisable to pay the dentist Calabasas a visit.
- Bad breath. This is such amongst many people and it hinders you a lot. While the risk factors may not be known, ensuring you observe a proper diet will help you deal with it. However, of the issue becomes intense kindly visit Philip Farzad, DDS.
- Tooth decay.
- Periodontal gum disease. Also referred to as gingivitis, is a disease that affects your gums.
- Bleeding gums.
- Teeth discoloration due to excessive intakes of fluoride and pharmaceutical medicine called tetracycline.
- Missing teeth as a result of accidents and other factors.
- Widened gaps between teeth. This condition is mainly treated by bridging.
- Chipped or broken off teeth.
- Jaw surgery.
- Severe toothaches.
- Dental implants- These are surgical components which are placed on the jawbone or skull in order to interface with it. The main role played by dental implants is to offer support to the dental prosthesis such as bridges, crowns, dentures and acting as an orthodontic anchor.
- Smile Makeover.
- Impacted wisdom teeth.
- Overcrowded teeth.
- Teeth erosion.
The best candidates for dentist Calabasas
It is very simple for Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS to identify the suitable candidate for all the dental treatments. The criteria used include asking the patient about their overall health history and carrying out a simple check-up in order to know the root cause of the problem. The candidate is not suitable if he or she has overall poor health, if he or she has been treated for dental problems more than ten times in the past, or has been intensively performed more surgical operations.
Generally, dental examinations are performed to be able to know the root cause of the dental problem. Dentist Calabasas mainly conducts X-rays and MRIs.
Anesthesia is also a type of treatment used to help ease the process and making it as painless as possible.
Typically, the costs vary with a number of factors including the type of treatment used, number of teeth to be treated, the intensity of the dental problem and the area’s cost of living.
Advantages and drawbacks of the dentist Calabasas
Opting to Dr. Philip Farzad, DDS as your dentist Calabasas will buy you merits such as:
- Improved smile.
- Improved overall oral health.
- Improved eating.
The merits outweigh the demerit which is often in rare cases such as irreversible procedures, implants failure, and maybe slightly higher costs.